The Social Media Analyzer tool quickly and effectively compiles the overall reach of your social media reach and engagement information for each user, as well as any competitor's social media channels. Our tool will create easy to understand reports with metrics to track each facet of your social media influence from likes, shares, comments, follows, subscribers, and more.
You'll be able to compare social media metrics for both your domain and your competitors' domains throughout Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Google+. This includes the top hashtags for Twitter, used by the web domain in your social media accounts from the past 100 posts.
Get started with the tool today!
Key Features and Benefits
- Comprehensive reports broken down by relevant social media metric.
- Compares social media metric for your domain and your competitors' domains.
- Historical growth illustrated in an easy-to-understand graphical view.
- Weekly reports in PDF format highlighting data comparison week over week.
Enter your website URL and your competitor’s URL below to view and analyze social media engagement for each social media platform.
How to use?
Simply enter your website name and social media analyzer will create an easy-to-understand report with metrics on each facet of your social media influence: from likes, shares, comments, followers, subscribers, and more.
Use Social media Analyzer in 2 easy steps:
Step 1: Enter your webpage URL.
Step 2: Click the “Get Result” button and view your report for different social media channels Facebook,Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube. You can also get weekly report where you will be instructed to log in, create a free account.
Your result includes:
- Audience: Total number of followers/likes for each channel.
- Recent Post: Last/latest activity (post) for each channel.
- Facebook: Post Likes, Comments, Shares, Engaged.
- Twitter: Retweets, Likes, Engaged.
- Pinterest: Repins, Likes, Comments, Engaged for the last post.
- Google Plus: Replies, Plus ones, Reshares, Engaged.
- YouTube: Views, Likes, Comments, Engaged for the last post.
For each post the ratio of audience engaged is calculated based on different metrics in respective channels as follows.