The Inbound Link Checker tool is designed to review your off-page SEO factor by viewing the list of quality backlinks / inbound links to your website. Simply, provide the website URL and the tool will provide an analysis report that includes the list of website URLs that have inbound links to the website URL that is being analysed.
- Identify the top linking websites to your domain.
- Check the number of inbound links / backlinks and the number of referring websites to your domain.
- Check the "No Follow" URL Links.
- Allows the user to view the off-page inbound links for the website.
- Helps to identify the quality rating of the referring URL for the website.
- Provides the quick summary information on the number of backlinks, referring domains and number of No Follow Links along with Indexed pages in Google.
A backlink / inbound link is any link received by a website from another external website.
Link Building is a key aspect of the off-page factors in Search Engine Optimization. Search Engines use the number of inbound links that a website has as one of the important parameters to determine the website's Page Rank.
The number of quality inbound links to a website indicates a good Link Score to the website and in turn a good Page Rank.
Inbound Link Checker Tool is designed to display the details of the incoming links (backlinks) to a website. Track and analyse the backlinks for a website by entering the URL above.
How to use?
Inbound Link Checker Tool is designed to display the details of the incoming links (backlinks) to a website. Track and analyze the backlinks for a website by entering the URL.
Use the Inbound Link Checker Tool in 3 Easy Steps:
Step 1: Enter your webpage URL.
Step 2: Click the "Get Result" button and view your 20 most recent backlinks.
Displays the top 20 Backlinks on the page.
Step 3: More Backlinks / Inbound links report (in Excel format) can be generated by paying a nominal fee of $2.99 for 100 backlinks or $4.99 for 500 backlinks. The report can be downloaded or sent through email.